Monday, September 21, 2009

There's No Place LIke Home


We're home! We made it in last night about 10:00. We still hadn't decided what to do when we got to Yakima. We were used to someone else just taking us someplace. lol All the cats were still here. Stupid cats, I left their feeder full and the cat food sack tore open. They have a cat door to come and go. When we came in they all ran to the empty feeder. The bag sat right there, but they were too good to grub out of the bag.
We ate a very nice supper at Baker, got revived, and made it in. My bed felt good, although I had no complaints with any beds I slept in.
If you're following this, I will say that I'm thru with the trip and my life is too boring to daily blog. I will post the site where we will put all pictures. So check back to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment