Friday, August 5, 2011

Home

We got in about 10:00 last night.  We left at 8:00 yesterday morning.  Not many people can stretch that trip to 14 hrs. LOL  We stopped at a bakery on the coast, we stopped for breakfast, stopped for gas, 2 or 3 stops for Wayne's water pills to work.   Stopped for lunch, another rest stop, stopped for gas in Bend, another rest stop.  Stopped in Burns and had some supper, and made it in late. Our car made about 29 miles to the gallon, but he kept topping it off so he could use the restrooms hehehehe.  May I mention my car seats are not so comfortable either.

My grandson did an awesome job, everything looks good.  The cats only drug 1 bird in the cat door and ate it in the middle of the living room.  They are so sweet.

Check back from time to time I may add more later in the summer.  Now I do laundry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Glad you guys have an amazing time :) and Happy to see you made it home safe:) Are you missing the coast yet? It doesn't take me very long after I get home to wish I was back looking the ocean enjoying the cool weather and looking at all the greenery. I wish I could live there but things come to people who wait :)

    ReplyDelete