Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last Full Day

It has gone so fast, but it looks like tomorrow we will start home.  Probably do it in one day like when we came.  Due to the construction in Portland, I think we will go down to Newport and across.  Then thru Bend.
 
I said they had a lot of dogs around here.  As time is winding down, I realize I could have written a book on dogs and their owners.  Like the one family with a large Golden Retriever, a Boston Bulldog, a Jack Russell Terrier and a little mixed breed.  Yea imagine this pack running on the beach and the retriever running headlong into the surf and the little terrier on his heels.  If I weren't one of them I would have to say people are stupid about their dogs. 

Oh by the way little short legged Pugsley has learned to do stairs.  We have 2 flights up to our room and I got tired of carrying him.

Probably no post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment